8/19/2009

Why can’t we stop loving Seal!

Nowadays, Seal is a hot issue among the bloggers.

Why?

Why do we have to join the trend?
What benefits do the Seals give to their users?
Why are the bloggers so raving about Seals?


Here is Jin_a, to answer all of the questions floating in your confused minds.


Easy and simple explanation, crank in!

First good thing about Seal,
You can show
“I am xxx”
“I love xxx”
“I do xxx”
On your blog!

Therefore, even the new visitors know what the owner of the blog loves and follows!

Just at a glance!


For example, this is the Seal glued onto Jin_a’s blog.



If this is attached onto my front door,
(on the prologue, if you are a portal blogger, on the sidebar, if you are a installing blogger)
Anyone can come and say,
“Oh, Jin_a is somebody who is born in Cancer horoscope, loves CSI and travelling!”
Also, as it is “travelling” that most of you also love, you can say “Wow, she loves travelling like I do!” And thus, we can share information, and talk about travelling.

Second good thing about Seals,
Postings about things I love? I can receive them in my own blog!




Jin_a loves C.S.I.
However, there are days when searching for C.S.I becomes a little, a little too bothering.
Sealtale solves this dilemma.
If I glue the CSI Seal to my blog, I can check out the latest updates about CSI whenever I enter my own blog.
Third good thing about Seal. Much more people can read the postings that I have written.
It would be heartbreaking if your carefully written postings are ignored by the other web users.
Do you need more attention?
Sealtale is the perfect widget for you!

If you attach the Seal to your space, you will get a chance to show your postings to other users!
Show off your postings to numerous other web users! Yuhu!

Fourth good thing about Seal
Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, Tumblr… Everybody is my friend!
Until now, the web users could only communicate within the same host of SNS.
Sealtale transcends all the barriers of exclusive SNSs.

If I put all these explanations to few words.

Sealtale is an effective means to express oneself, a comfortable meta-blog inside the blog, a channel that weaves any and all blogs into a new network that surpasses all the exclusiveness of existing hosts.
Until now was Jin_a (and the English version, Ethan)

No comments:

Post a Comment